By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Define lead abatement and explain why lead based paint is prevalent in buildings prior to 1978.
• Identify and explain the health implications of lead based paint poisoning.
• Describe risks of performing renovations on areas afflicted with lead based paint.
• Explain government regulations that address lead based paint.
• Describe tests available to determine if lead based paint is prevalent in a building.
• Communicate implications of lead based paint to clients.
This is an online course and will be taught remotely by the instructor using Zoom’s virtual meeting technology. Click here to download the Zoom Client
. Zoom is available for a wide range of devices including desktop, tablet and phone.
Upon completing the registration for this course, you will receive a personalized link to access the online course. If you do not receive the confirmation email containing the link, please contact us and we will resend it to you.
To receive continuing education credits for this course, you must be in the meeting room on time and you must stay in the meeting room until the course has ended. If you arrive late, or leave early, you will not receive credit.
Donofrio & Associates Property Inspections
Ashburn, VA 20147